Marcopolis

Brazil Report

Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com

Rogério Martinelli, Director-Partner at DClick Rogério Martinelli talks about the mobile and web solutions sector in Brazil and presents his IT company DClick, mentioning the company's history, philosophy, competitive Continue
Ben Novak
All
Brazil
04 July 2014 |
Ben Novak
Rogério Martinelli, Director-Partner at DClick Rogério Martinelli talks about the mobile and web solutions sector in Brazil and presents his IT company DClick, mentioning the company's history, Continue
03 July 2014 |
Ben Novak
Maurício Cascão, CEO of Mandic Maurício Cascão gives an overview of the cloud computing sector in Brazil and presents Mandic, an IT service company with more than 20 years of experience in the Continue
26 March 2014 |
Ben Novak
Daniel Wagner, Executive Director of Itelios Daniel Wagner talks abour technology development for internet projects in Brazil and presents Itelios, a company specialized in web and content portals. Continue
17 March 2014 |
Ben Novak
Ideval Aparecido Crespo Munhoz, President of T-Systems Brazil Ideval A. Crespo Munhoz talks about the Brazilian innovation and technology sector and gives an overview of T-Systems Brazil, Continue
22 May 2012 |
Ben Novak
Ailton Nascimento, Vice-President of Stefanini Ailton Nascimento, Vice-President of Stefanini, talks about the leading Brazilian IT group that became a major international player, providing a wide Continue
22 May 2012 |
Ben Novak
Marco Antonio Stefanini, CEO Global of Stefanini Stefanini is a major IT player, offering consulting services, solution development and integration, Business Process Outsourcing, application and Continue
12 April 2012 |
Ben Novak
Renato Opice Blum, Attorney and Partner at Opice Blum The Brazilian laws cover about 95% of the conducts in using technology. We have to make new legislation for the remaining 5% and to develop Continue
01 March 2012 |
Ben Novak
Enio Issa, President of AÇÃO Informática IT sector in Latin America and more-over in Brazil could be as competitive as India or China in the near future. ACAO Informatica is a leading provider Continue
04 July 2014 |
Ben Novak
Rogério Martinelli, Director-Partner at DClick Rogério Martinelli talks about the mobile and web solutions sector in Brazil and presents his IT company DClick, mentioning the company's history, Continue
03 July 2014 |
Ben Novak
Maurício Cascão, CEO of Mandic Maurício Cascão gives an overview of the cloud computing sector in Brazil and presents Mandic, an IT service company with more than 20 years of experience in the Continue
26 March 2014 |
Ben Novak
Daniel Wagner, Executive Director of Itelios Daniel Wagner talks abour technology development for internet projects in Brazil and presents Itelios, a company specialized in web and content portals. Continue
17 March 2014 |
Ben Novak
Ideval Aparecido Crespo Munhoz, President of T-Systems Brazil Ideval A. Crespo Munhoz talks about the Brazilian innovation and technology sector and gives an overview of T-Systems Brazil, Continue
22 May 2012 |
Ben Novak
Ailton Nascimento, Vice-President of Stefanini Ailton Nascimento, Vice-President of Stefanini, talks about the leading Brazilian IT group that became a major international player, providing a wide Continue
22 May 2012 |
Ben Novak
Marco Antonio Stefanini, CEO Global of Stefanini Stefanini is a major IT player, offering consulting services, solution development and integration, Business Process Outsourcing, application and Continue
12 April 2012 |
Ben Novak
Renato Opice Blum, Attorney and Partner at Opice Blum The Brazilian laws cover about 95% of the conducts in using technology. We have to make new legislation for the remaining 5% and to develop Continue
01 March 2012 |
Ben Novak
Enio Issa, President of AÇÃO Informática IT sector in Latin America and more-over in Brazil could be as competitive as India or China in the near future. ACAO Informatica is a leading provider Continue